Please note that it may be difficult to find a (affordable) hotel in Amsterdam if you do not book in time! We were able to reserve several options which are close to the meeting venue. Please note that the number of rooms in these hotels is limited as pre-booked rooms will not be reserved for us until the meeting. Amsterdam is popular and hotels do not have to put in a lot of efforts to get rid of their rooms.
Address: Apollolaan 2, 1077 BA Amsterdam
Novotel Amsterdam City
Address: Europaboulevard 10, Amsterdam
€ 149 per room, per night (16-07-2018)
€ 209 per room, per night (17 & 18-07-2018)
& 6% tax per room per night
Prices include breakfast and wifi
For reservations please contact H0515-RE@accor.com
IBIS BUDGET Amsterdam City South
Address: Professor JH Bavincklaan 1
Single: € 86,50 per room, per night
Double/twin: € 94,- per room, per night
Triple: € 111,50 per room, per night
& € 1,65 per person tourist tax per night.
- Close to meeting venue: walk (see map) or by public transport: metro 51 or tram 5 (~20 minutes).
- Close to city center (~~30 minutes to Leidseplein): Tram 5
- Easy to reach from Schiphol airport (~25 minutes): Train to Amsterdam Zuid; change and take Metro 51 (direction Westwijk) to metrostation Kronenburg à 4 minutes walk to hotel.
Please make a reservation with Sammy Marrs via HA3P2-RE@accor.com
How to reach VUmc
From Schiphol by train:
1. Train to Station Amsterdam Zuid
2. ~5-10 minute walk to Conference halls.
From Amsterdam Central Station:
– Metro 51 direction Westwijk
– Tram 16 direction VUmc (stops in front of the hospital)
Registration in the Hospital of VUmc next to the AMSTELzaal.